Thursday 11 September 2014

Media Consumption Worksheet

Media Consumption:

Newspapers:
The daily newspaper i tend to read is my local Southall Gazette. I usually read the main headlines first as they are mainly very interesting and very eye-catching. The sections i never bother to read are things like homes and property or share prices as they are not relevant in my life. I enjoy reading crime stories as the crimes that take place are local. It lets me know what is going on around me. I also enjoy keeping up to date on business stories as i study AS Business. My family also read the Southall Gazette.

Magazines:
I am subscribed to the Digital Camera magazine as do a lot of photography and videoography with DSLR cameras. I like to keep up to date on new camera products and modern technology. I also read this magazine as they showcase great photos taken by readers, they also give lots of tips and  help for various styles of photography. i tend to read mostly all of the magazine.

Television:
I approximately watch around 5-6 hours of television a week. i usually watch TV before i go to bed and i enjoy watching movies or TV shows. I mainly watch TV alone.

Radio:
My favourite radio stations are BBC extra and Westside FM, this is because i enjoy listening to Hip Hop/ Rap music. The only time i do listen to the radio is when I'm in the car on a journey. i dislike talk shows as they can get quite boring. As i’m in the car listening to the radio, i listen with others.

Cinema:
The most recent movies I've seen in the cinema are: Dawn of the planet of the apes, Purge: Anarchy,  Transformers: Age Of Extinction, 22 Jump Street and X Men: Days Of The Future Past.
I am also subscribed to Netflix and Sky Movies, i have recently watched: Paid In Full, Wish You Were Here, Gravity, Life Of Pi and World War Z. I mostly watch Netflix and sky movies alone although, i watch movies in the cinema with my friends.

Internet:
I access the internet everyday, i use the internet at home, at school and even when I'm out and about. The mainly use social media, such as twitter, Instagram, Facebook and snapchat. I also spend a lot of time on Youtube. i use social media to stay connected and to keep up whats on whats happening. I use Instagram so i can see other photographers and videographers work as well as also keeping connected with my friends. I use youtube to see interactions on my channel and to watch videos and listen to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment